Recently, Nectarine Health™ at Home was launched in the US market as a B2B2C product. Within a few years time, the product portfolio will also have a range of customized products for partners globally.
As the tech lead for our web development at Nectarine Health, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing our web applications. You will be working in the team that is responsible for handling all characteristics of front end development including both mobile and web. The work is performed closely with other teams – such as AI/ML, product, embedded, test and back end – which leads to a good understanding and overview of the complete projects and products.
What we do and by that, what you will do:
We will soon launch a new project with focus on building a health insights web portal for our B2B partners. We’ve built a prototype in React but we want you to take the initiative when it comes to selecting framework and tools and leading the development of the insights portal.
What you will do as a tech lead:
- Develop and maintain all web applications.
- Take technical responsibility for our web applications including maintainability and CI/CD
- Be part of the Product Governance Board and Architecture Board
- Be the point of contact for external resources and 3rd party collaborationsMaintain the teams backlog aligned with the Product manager
We are looking for a tech web lead that enjoys working in a fast paced environment that is about to grow out of the startup phase and enter the challenging and fun phase of scaling up into a global business.
We are foremost looking for the right individual rather than right tech skills but here are some of the traits we value.
- Self-motivated, humble and inspiring developer who loves learning and sharing new things.
- Experience with architecting, building and maintaining complex, mission-critical web applications.
- Experience with building complex web frameworks such as React, Vue, etc
- Experience with data visualizations.
- GraphQL, Apollo, Firebase, Cypress, reCharts or [fill in blank].
- You write really nice code.
- Beneficial: experience with environments and tools such as Google Cloud, Go, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes.
Who you are:
- You believe that great results are achieved together with others. You can coach, guide and lead when needed.
- You have learned from experience to practice leadership in an inclusive and collaborative style.
- You have a graduate degree in a relevant subject.
- Your communication skills in written & spoken English are excellent. We are an international team and our corporate language is English.
In addition to the above, you enjoy working in a fast paced environment that is about to grow out of the startup phase and enter the challenging and fun phase of scaling up into a global business.
About Nectarine Health
Our goal is to give older people the confidence to live independently in their own home for longer. We believe that better, more intelligent tools can help society maintain high quality care for its ageing global population.
Nectarine Health™ at Home is an AI-based health-tech designed to give seniors the confidence to live independently in their own homes for longer, without having to compromise on their privacy or dignity. It offers peace of mind to caregivers by providing tailored alerts and wellbeing insights. Nectarine Health™ at Home combines a state-of-the-art, discreet, and life-proof wristband and IoT platform that streams sensor data 24/7 in real-time. Artificial intelligence allows us to automate alerts and supports proactive healthcare by detecting both acute events and patterns of behaviour which might otherwise go unnoticed.
Nectarine Health is an international company with headquarters in Gamla Stan, Stockholm, Sweden. As a company, we are geographically distributed over several countries. Our research & development organization is mainly located in the company head office in Sweden, while the commercial teams are organized close to the geographical market. As a company we have embraced remote work. If the nature of your work allows you to work remotely we are supportive of you doing so, given that you settle a balance between working at the office and remote in agreement with your manager.
We are expanding rapidly and looking for those passionate about building state-of-the-art products and services, who want to join our quest to support seniors living independently, healthier and happier in their own homes for longer and who are excited by our global ambitions.
Nectarine Health applies the following for recruitment companies or agencies or equivalent staffing businesses: If a company, or sister company or any group company, in the role as resources, recruiters or directors or any other role within the mentioned companies, send or provide, in any form or channels, a CV or information or contact details of a candidate/candidates, they will be approached directly by Nectarine Health. There will not be any fee to claim for the recruitment-, candidate-, staff introduction or any equivalent nature of services, unless there is a signed contract in place between relevant parties.